Creative - Structured Chaos



Here's a new mix by myself Creative.

Every now & then I like to incorporate all styles of music I like to mix in 1 set, which is excactly what I done with this one.
Grime, Dubstep, Garage, (Funky) House, new stuff, older stuff, classic stuff, its all there!

I don't do these kinda mixes that often so I hope you lot enjoy this one! I know I definately had fun mixing these tunes!

Tracklist can be found below.

To Download click on the cover or Here.

Or listen on Mixcloud



Tracklist

1. Sandman – Twisted Minds [SJS Remix] (P.I./Dub)
2. Artek – Dip It (Fortified Audio)
3. Shortstuff – Herb Face (Ramp)
4. Silkie – Bass Junkie (Deep Medi)
5. Richie Dan – Call It Fate (Pure Silk)
6. Breach – Man Up (Pattern)
7. Terror Danjah – Powergrid (Planet Mu)
8. Moony – Jazz Tales (Dub)
9. Mz Bratt – Selectah [Greenmoney Remix] (Soul 2 Streets)
>>> Exo Remedy – Reaching VIP (Exo)
10. Armand van Helden – The Funk Phenomena (ZYX Music)
11. Slackk – Eski Clicks (Slackk)
12. Swindle ft Nadia Suliman – No More (Who Said Funk)
13. M Dubs & J.P. – For Real (BabyShack)
14. Dem 2 – Destiny (Locked On)
15. Virgo – Boy Better Know (No Hats No Hoods)
16. Icicle – Anything (Tempa)
17. Marco Del Horno ft P Money – Ho Riddim [Dj Swerve Remix] (Black Butter)
18. Sandman – Creative’s Riddim (P.I./Dub)
19. Gypsy Men – Babarabatiri [M.A.W Main Mix] (Sound Design)
20. Basement Jaxx – Red Alert [Steve Gurley Remix] (XL)
21. Kidkut – Ilove 04 (Apple Pips)
22. R 1 Ryders – Karni4 (Full Throttle)
23. XXXY – Just For Me (Fortified)
24. Fuzzy Logic – What Goes Around (White)
25. G.O.D. – What You Want [Mix One] (Bullion)
26. Badness & DVA – Back Way (Lava Continues)


Cheers,

Creative