Progressive Intelligence Records: The Label is Born!



Yes, at last its finally happening! After a period of preparation Progressive Intelligence Records is a fact! The label will act as a platform to release material from the camp as well as working with other talented producers within the range of Grime, Dubstep & Garage.

To celebrate the launch Creative has compiled a mix which consists of music to be expected on the imprint together with some personal favourites from the year behind us!

Fresh music by the likes of Sandman, SJS, Moony & Mr Mitch in the mix with this years big releases by Silkie, Spyro, Terror Danjah and more.

The first release will be Sandman - Run It (PI001) with a massive remix from Moony and the Running Things Remix! (Previews below)

Releasedate 12.12.2011!

iTunes - Juno Download & 7Digital


The effect the tune seems to have on people...



(PI001) Sandman - Run It (Including Moony's Remix + Running Things Remix)

by Progressive Intelligence


Listen to/Download The Born Mix Here!

Download directly here


Tracklist

1. Sandman – Running Things Remix (P.I. Forthcoming)
2. Gremino – Accordion Tune [P.I. VIP] (Dub)
3. Sandman – Longstreet (P.I./Dub)
4. SJS – Satire (P.I./Dub)
5. Stevo – Pomp Pomp (Plainface)
6. Moony – Trigger (Dub)
7. Sandman – Run It (P.I.Forthcoming)
8. Sandman – Run It [Moony Remix] (P.I. Forthcoming)
9. Silkie – It’s Late (Deep Medi)
10. Spyro – Wow (Pitch Controllers)
11. Moony – My Side (Dub)
12. Terror Danjah – East Village (Hardrive)
13. Sandman – Checkstation VIP (P.I./Dub)
14. Gully Floss – Lemon & Grime (Subtek)
15. Sandman – Untitled (P.I./Dub)
16. Sandman – Express Train (P.I./Dub)
17. Mr Mitch – September (Dub)

Coming month will be a busy on the blog, stay tuned!

Cheers,

Progressive Intelligence